Re: e30 add-on gauges and pick-up ideas.

I want to add some extra gauges for monitoring my m20,
6-cyl motor and wondered if anyone else had ideas
advice about:

1) How to use existing pick-up senders/sensors? Can
they be used for both inst cluster indicators and
extra gauges?
2) Where can I remove a plug to add a sender for oil
press & water temp?
3) Can I use the existing O2 sensor for monitoring
air/fuel as well as for the Motronic input? If not
where should I place another O2 sensor for a gauge?

Thanks for all the advice/ideas,
CW
http://auctions.yahoo.com/