[E36] Tie Rod Tool

Last time around I had asked for hints on a suitable tool for the
removal of the inner tie rod.  I received advice ranging from using a
pipe wrench to using bike tools.  The bike tool idea sent me to my tool
box to look for my Parks bottom bracket  wrench I use on my bicycles.  A
perfect fit with substantial length for leverage.  I had this one handy
but if you don't, check your local bike shop or mail order houses like
Performance and Nashbar.  They sell bicycle merchandise including parts
and tools by catalog but both also have a presence on the web.

The tie rods are now out!  The only disadvantage is that I can't use
torque wrench for tightening.  I wonder how many shops probably actually
use a torque wrench here.  After all the torque needed is not that high.
Now all I need is help with that "installation is the reverse of
removal" instruction that all the manuals are full of.  That seems too
optimistic.

Thanks to for the help.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1805