re: Dunlop vs. Bridgestone

> The Tire Rack suggested a set of
> Bridgestone Potenza RE730s.

I just got a set of RE730s 225x50x16 on my 96 328i
based mainly on Tire Rack reviews.  Replaced a set of
Kelly Chargers... Bridgestones have much better
traction and cornering, haven't done a lot of wet
driving but when I have they are very sure footed.
Very happy with the performance, they are a little
noisy, but not bad. Only had them on about 4k miles
but I was hoping to get in the 20's ... we'll see.
I'll probably rotate in the next month or so.

=====
David Morrison
Austin TX
85 4Runner Crawler, Lifted