FS: 93 M5 Avus Blue, 28k Miles Perfect Condition

Hi Gang,

The sad day has arrvived.  I am selling my Garage queen.  It is a US 1993 M5
in Avus Blue with the Silver Gray Interior. I truly beleive this car is as
close to new as you are likely to find for this year car at this point in
time.

There is nothing to disclose. No accidents, paintwork, dents, dings, or
scratches.

Owner by AR owners.  Car currently has less than 28k miles.  I spent over a
year looking for it.  I am only selling it as I have the opportunity to get a
new M3 and I already have 4 cars, so this is the one that has to go, I can
only have one garage queen.

I have the car listed on classifieds2000 at

http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+R1160158

I have a some additional digital photos I can send to you if interested.
Please contact me off line and I can discuss with you.

Steve
303-588-9600
sbmw635csi@domain.elided