E36 328 cabrio/M pack for sale

Selling in the eastern MA area:
1996 328is cabrio-jet black with black leather and dark blue top (6
months old)
ASC/heated seats & mirrors
5 speed
sport package suspension
about 48K documented miles (2nd owner), with all service records.
rollover protection
M3 goodies include: M3 black spoiler with lip,
M3.3.23 differential with limited slip
235 40 17 Pilot Sport Z rated tires on "Motorsport" type 2/24 5 spoke
alloys..also have four 16" "double-spoke" stock sport package wheels
(great for snow tires).
Other stuff:
European OEM ellipsoid headlamps with xenon low beam bulbs and ballast
(have US OEMs as well)
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley (consistent 2% increase of total
bhp)
Conforti "injector" engine optimization program (3-7 bhp est.,
increase=depends on altitude/air temp!)
Conforti air intake/IFG foam filter (3-7bhp increase)
200W 10 inch subwoofer (mounted per M3 center of rear seat/stealth
installation)
RD front strut tower brace
Lojack active retrieval system (25% insurance discount on comprehensive)
BMW certified warranty until 4.2002
- -New rear brake rotors and pads
- -Mobil 1 (changed every 7,000 miles)
Service 1 performed

     I am selling this cabrio because I have put too much money into it,
in trying to make it a near-cost M3, and have decided to buy a new M3 or
Lexus 430SC, rather than buy snow tires or even more stuff I can no
longer afford, in order to keep it.  I am in no hurry to sell, as those
next cars have generous waiting lists and greedy dealer prices!
Nevertheless, this is the best season to sell this convertible, and I
have kept it clean and free of any dings, dirt or major scratches/dents!
This car is in excellent shape for a 5 year old vehicle, and top up or
down, it handles nearly as well as an M3 cabrio, without the scuttle
shake!  Never dyno'd, but I guarantee it is delivering at least 200+bhp
consistently-I am no mechanic!
     I am willing to drive it to any location in eastern New England for
your test drive,  provided a deposit is granted if you find the car is
everything I have stated.
Invested $7,500 in goodies for this vehicle in past year=time to sell,
before I drop an M3 engine/trans in and be divorced by wife!
Asking 26,000 OBO
Please contact John Hart, and thanks!
jjinhart@domain.elided