Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest II (4 Days Away!!!!)

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest II is only 4 days away
now....Saturday, May 5th, 2001....to be held at Shenandoah River State
Park...Route 340 Bentonville, Virginia (approx. 8 miles south of Front
Royal)....9:00am to 5:00pm.

I have been expecting at last 50 cars (2002's and 1600's that is <g>) for
some time, and the rsvp's keep pouring in.....so it looks like the lot will
be "Full of 2002's!!!!!!".....maybe 100 cars would be a bit optimistic, but
"one never knows" <g>.

I do know there will be some surprises....some very unique, and very cool
'02's...that's all I'll say for now <g>....Wow!!! I'm excited!!!!!

See you all there....have a safe drive and be careful out there!

BTW, if it rains, don't worry about it, it looks like a summer-like weekend
is on tap...a cool front may swing past Friday night....so currently, the
weather "person" is forecasting partly sunny, upper 70's....perfect!!!

Did I mention there are some awesome door prizes?

Thanks again to all the great sponsors:

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA (Award Plaques)
Nittany Bimmers Chapter BMW CCA (Dash Plaques, Park Fee)
Cumberland Valley Motors BMW, Mechanicsburg, PA (Door Prizes)
Maximillian Importing Company (Door Prizes)
Bimmer Parts Company (Door Prizes)
2002 AD (Door Prizes)
CNPR/La Jolla Independent (Door Prizes)
The Tire Rack (Door Prizes)
Griot's Garage (Door Prizes)
Rocky Mountain Motorsports (Door Prizes)
CSi (Door Prizes)
2002 Haus (Door Prizes)
Curt Ingraham 2002 Radiators (Door Prizes)
JF Pro BMW Service (Jack Fahuna) (Door Prizes)
Bavarian Autosport (Door Prizes)
Chris Kent's 2002 Digest (Door Prizes)
Stone Racing Co. (Door Prizes)

Coverage in the Roundel is a "shoe-in", thanks to our BMW CCA Pres., Phil
Marx.  Phil and David Roach will be taking pictures all-day long.

I have heard of some caravans with at least 10 to 12 cars coming from all
directions...this ain't hype folks...the truth!!!!  We '02ers really know how
to have a good ole time!!!

I'm having more T-Shirts made up as I speak....you can help support the event
by purchasing a T-Shirt....they're awesome too!!!

Happy '02ing,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
Landisville, PA