Re: Ran out of fuel

Alexander Mitreski <mitreski@domain.elided> wrote:

>Hello BMW masters
>
>I was very disappointed today when my BMW 323 1999 model ran out of fuel.
>The on board computer was telling me that I have 10 more miles to go. Has
>anybody had similar experience with this feature, and how reliable is it?

This reminds me of the story where the guy drove into the water while
following his GPS' route instructions and failed to wait for the
ferry.
Use technology, don't let the technology use you.

BTW- When traveling long distances I make it a habit in refueling at
3/4 or whenever we make a pit stop.

...steven