Rear Wheel Bearing Change (QC)

Grettings all!

After further review of my car this weekend I have come to the conclusion
that my left rear wheel bearing is shot.  I have never changed a rear wheel
bearing and was wondering how hard it is compared to the front.  I have read
the Bently on it and it's not too detailed on what I will need to replace.
I was wondering if some of you with the experience could give me some tips
on what I will most likely need to change besides the bearings themselves.
How long would a job like this take?  Would I need any special tools?  The
Bently calls out some specials but could I wing it without them?  Any help
is appreciated.  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA