Cabriolet Owners - Seat Covers/Windscreen Advice/Leatherique

I've just finished reconditioning my leather seats and I'm researching
different types of seat covers to protect the condition in the future.  Has
anyone any experience with the seat savers offered through Bavarian
Autosport?  Either that or sheepskin, do they really stay cooler in direct
sun?  I'd think they'd be an insulating rather than a cooling factor.

I also want to purchase a windscreen for 325ic (e30), pros & cons?

By the way, Leatherique does a good job even on really dried seats.  It just
takes multiple applications.

Regards, Jude