RE: [uuc] netiquette, was WTF????

I'm going to make this short and sweet.  If you REAllY wanted to continue
this like a man you would have done this off the list.  But since you seem
to have something to prove we'll do it on the list.

You were the ONLY one that was bothered by what I wrote and to be honest
with you I could care less.  If you didn't like what I wrote, then "DON'T
RESPOND"!!  Simple as that.  Your post was useless anyways!  There's an old
saying that goes if you don't have anything good to say then don't say
anything.

And as far as teaching me anything, the only thing you have taught me is
that you are an anal retentive a-hole!

To the list, sorry for the WOB.  If there is anything else to be said I
would expect Alex to contact me offline.  That's if he's done proving his
manhood and excellent manners.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA