RE: [uuc] netiquette, was WTF????

ddrk1 ** [mailto:ddrk1@domain.elided] wrote:

> I would also like to apologize if I offended anyone with my
> subject heading of WTF. And to Mr.Alex, don't get your panties
> in a bunch. I wasn't trying to damage the integrity of this list.
> (There's something ironic huh)

Manuel,
1. You willfully disregarded the subject guidelines of both BMW and UUC
lists to which you posted: http://www.garageboy.com/bmw/listtags.html
Proper subject usage is encourage on both UUC
http://www.uucdigest.com/listinfo/index.html and BMW
/bmw/ lists, so I can't think of any excuse to title a
post "WTF????".
2. It is doubly inappropriate to have the above subject appear on a post
requesting help. By the time I scanned your subject line I was admittedly
prejudiced against whatever else you had to say in the body of the message.
3. I will refrain from teaching you manners as my reply to you was less then
gentlemanly. But I think you know why (3) is here.

Having said that, I would like to apologize to both lists for my WOB. As
someone has suggested, my reply to Manuel should have been sent off line.

Sorry folks,
alex f