Re: slightly hot e-30 (so far?)

Hello everyone,
Just to post the solution to this problem which I posted a few weeks ago.
Turns out it was fuse number 16 (I think).  The fuse for the high speed
setting on the aux. fan had somehow blown.  I have to admit being impressed
with the cooling system on this car.  I only had it get noticeably warm
twice, and both times, turning off the A/C seemed to solve it.  Nice to know
that with the hi speed setting working, I shouldn't have any worries about
this car handling the heat of Texas summers.
Thanks for the replies to this problem,
hopefully I've got it licked now.
Jake Hahn