Re: E36 Convert. Top issue

> I recently began having difficulty with my '94 325ic's
> top.  For some reason I have to give it a fairly hard
> shove back, while pushing down the rocker switch in
> order to get the tonneau cover to open.  Is there a
> sensor somewhere that may be going bad?
>
> Thanks for your input.

Mine did that too ('94 325ic), but only twice. then the boot failed to open
altogether, and the top process halted. now, my windows do not go down when
I start the process.

Hopefully, yours won't fail as catastrophically as mine did.

Bill Kelley
   1994 tripleblack 325ic
   1997 Porsche Boxster (for sale)