Bilstein Warranty

Bilstein aftermarket shocks are warranted to the original purchaser for
life.  I recently had an opportunity to have my car on blocks for a couple
weeks and used it to take advantage of the warranty.  I sent a copy of the
receipt and four worn shocks to Bilstein and they sent me 4 brand new
shocks.  The shocks were about 10 years old and ready for replacement a
couple years ago.  No problems.

You can call Bilstein to discuss, when I did they said the BMW original
equipment shocks do not have this warranty and they will rebuild them for
about $80 each.  Maybe the way to go for 535is folks and others which have
this feature.

Keith