<misc> Las Vegas Driving School Still Has Openings

Yes, there are still some spots open for the Sin City Chapter driving school
April 28-29 in Las Vegas (1.8 mile club track).

If you are interested, please get your application in soon!  Very soon.
Don't ask if there are still spots available, just send it in and we'll let
you know when we get it.  If you wait to ask, you might miss out!

If you need an application, please point your browser to:

<www.communitylink.koz.com/lvrj/sincitybmw>

Cheers,

Kirk Lachman
Sin City Chapter