Need help in Austin/Round Rock, TX

Anyone from the Austin / Round Rock TX area have a floor jack they would be willing to let me
borrow? I'm getting ready to put the tranny back in after replacing the clutch and can tell it's
not going to be as easy as it was to remove. I figure having a floor jack to support it will be
easier and let me take my time getting it lined up properly.

Thanks in advance. My number is 246-2047.

=====
Phil  Dupont
BMWCCA # 194371
'88 535is