RE: 535i steering issue

While you're at it, check the track rod idler arm, as well as the lock nut on
the steering shaft splines.  (It's just inside the firewall, above the
pedals.)  Also have a look at the mounting points for the steering box itself
- - they are known to tear out.

RobW

In a message dated 3/23/01 1:25:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,