Re:Heater motor lube

Hey All,
I have a 69 1602 and my heater was making some aweful sounds and
vibrating so much that it would only turn slowly.  I took out the whole
unit and hot glued a ball point pen on each side of the plastic motor
housing.  The vibration is gone.  Then I took WD-40 and sprayed in where
the bearings were.  Ok, so I have to do this once a month, but I am sure
that the bearings are clean.  (probably not any of the original grease
left on them).  Long live WD-40, Allister.  In truth, I will likely go
and look for your recomended slick stuff tomorrow.  I will just have to
face the can of WD-40 away from me while I use the other stuff.

James
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.