heater motor lube

Folks,
A long while ago I was bragging about quieting my heater motor with spray lube/
and someone asked me how and where...
best I can say is:
After accessing your heater motor from the engine area firewall
use, HB lube. It is made by the 'something brothers" I cant remember
the something? It starts with H though, Hansen or Harvey or ?? I
think you can buy it at commercial auto parts suppliers.
(James, if you are out there you will appreciate this humour'twice as much')
It says on it and we quote "Twice as good as WD40"
Anyways, get a can of the very best super spray lube you can,
put the long red plastic spray hose on the can and spray right in
there where it looks like the bearings might be.

Good Luck,
mine has been quiet for 4 months

Allister
missing his old 320is
and hoping he wont have to part it out when he comes back from the
insurance company tomorrow!