Recommendations for good and affordable 2nd beamer

I came in late on this thread.  But, the content of the subject & the
content of the comments I've seen are confusing.  The Subject line asks
about motorcycles (Beamers) & the content talks about cars (Bimmers).  So,
what's the question?

If someone is looking for a good & affordable Beamer, my local paper has an
ad for a 1975 R60/6 for $1450.  Sounds like to good affordable deal to me.

If anyone is still confused by the difference between Bimmers & Beamers,
join the BMW CCA.  One of the first things you will learn is the difference
between the two.

Norm Sippel
'73 Bimmer 3.0 CS