E30 325e Brake Upgrade

Gruppe,

I have a few questions about a project I'm thinking about doing to me 84
325e
I got a lot of help on my last question about the noise in my suspension and
would like to think everyone know thanks for all the info.
I took my car to a local shop and got it looked at and they gave me a
shopping list of things that need to be done before I get out all the money
I put in to my suspension.

This is the list they gave me
1.	Rear Wheel Bearings
2.	Front Wheel Bearings
3.	Steering Box/Rack
4.	Tie Rods
5.	Drive Shaft
6.	Front Brake Carrier Plate (this is most of the noise, the caliper
moves up and down about ¼ of an inch going over bumps or you can push it and
it does the same thing)
7.	New Caliper Bolts

My question is this I have the ability to get the front Strut Housing with
the hubs off an 89 M3 and I thought that because of the lager brakes and
getting the 5 bolt pattern on the hubs it might be better off to do that,
Has anyone every done this before and is there any thing I am missing?

My other question is If I went with the M3 front end what would it take to
swap out the rear hubs? Would I need to swap out the rear axle half shafts
to an M3 half shaft? And would I also need a new Carrier plate (the part
that the rear calipers mount to) on the lower control arm?

Well as always that's for the help in advance
David Mc Guire
84 325e (the new money pit I love so dear)