Re: Recommendations for good and affordable 2nd beamer

Rod Birch wrote:
> Ron is looking for another 325/e30 for his tall son, now driving age.
>
> You mentioned that your son is too tall for the e30?  Is it possible that the
> seat height adjustment is not properly set for him?  As you may or may not be
> aware, the seat height adjustment can be moved by pushing downward on the same
> lever that adjusts the "recline" of the seatback.  Move the seat all the way
> down, and back, and see if this helps.

FWIW, I have heard the sunroof takes away some of the headroom.  If it
is a close fit he might fit into one without a sunroof.  I cannot
remember seeing an E30 without a sunroof, so I don't know if they
made any...

Bill Dieter.
1990 325i
CCA #181014