Parts needed

Hello all,
I am going to attempt to get my 66 1800 road worthy this weekend.  I am
looking for a few parts.  I need a thermostat for it (it is the type that
is in the aluminum housing on the block, not suspended on the hoses), and
a water pump (I am not sure if it is different from the 2002 water pump),
either a rebuild kit for the fuel pump that works off the cam or a 6 volt
electric pump, and then for my 1602, I am in need of a bright light
dimmmer switch that mounts to the steering column.  The dimmer switch can
be used if it is functional and the plastic is not cracked.

Thanks in advance.

James Boyd
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.