TRX tires for sale-never mounted

Hello all,
I recently sold a new TRX that I had in my garage and now I have come
across two more that I figured someone might need.  These are a matching
pair.  They are 180/65/390.  That is a little narrower than the
200/60/390 stock size found originally on  most BMWs that came with TRX
tires, but the difference in height is almost nothing (3mm).  The
200/60/390 are 120mm tall and the 180/65/390 are 117mm tall.  The
difference in width is obvious (200mm compared to 180mm).  These two
bought as a pair would work well as front tires or purchased separately,
they would make great spare tires.  I will take $50 a piece or $90 for
both and buyer pays shipping either way.  I hope someone can use them.
Right now, they run about $130 new if they can be found.  I sold my TRX
rims and replaced them with 15 inch E34 rims so I don't need them.

Sincerely,

James Boyd
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.