RE: special BMW emission reduction

Billy The Kid [mailto:redcheck15@domain.elided] wrote:

> There are certain products out in the aftermarket world that
> help reduce the emissions on a car while barely cutting back
> on the horsepower.  I was wondering if there is anyting like
> this especially for BMW's?

Well, Billy, for starters it would be nice to know your real name.
There is indeed a way to keep BMW engines below legal or even measurable
emission levels. I am referring to regular maintenance and upkeep of your
bimmer. With minimal investment and TLC your 10-15 year old BMW should pass
all emission check with flying colors. No magic required.
Also don't forget to warm your cat before taking emissions test. Cold cats
actually increase emissions during first 5-10 minutes of running.

alex f