911 vs M

Help please!!!  I am the owner of a 94 740i and a 91 525i.  I recently sold a 92 325i.  I REALY love the looks of the 911(930) slant nose wide body Porsche.  I am thinking of buying a standard 911 and doing the conversion to get the desired "look".  While I like the performance of the M3 and M5 I wish there was a body style conversion available that would allow for a sight differentiation.  Maybe wider wheel wells, sleaker nose, flaired tail, etc.  Any ideas?

mtamanini@domain.elided
mark tamanini
Buckeye Chapter BMWCCA

End of bmw-digest V9 #1735