Re: Euro intake

I installed the same kit on my '95 about a week ago,
and though I think the price is a bit on the high
side, it's almost justifyable. Horsepower-per-dollar,
you'd be hard-pressed to do anything short of forced
induction to match the power gain that this kit
offers. Very high-quality parts, fit, and performance.
Installed, the kit looks nearly factory, save for the
big ITG filter. The engine really comes alive (and
very smoothly, I might add) around 3.5-4k rpm, and
doesn't seem to slow. The power progression is
beautiful -- very linear. The sound is really nice, as
well -- fairly stock under said rpm range, but when it
rises above that, the intake emits a nice, low pulse
- -- not unlike an aftermarket exhaust noise. No
annoying drone at cruising speed, which to me was an
bonus. My mechanic was very pleased with the fit and
finish of everthing, and no, you shouldn't have to
worry about much with the installation -- It's very
straightforward. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the
kit. Best of luck, and enjoy!