Re: Wet passenger floor on an E-30

I had a similar problem with my 94 e36... it turned out that the drains
were clogged behind the computer brain unit... try not to park under
trees.. the dealer fixed it.. i assume they took the wiper assemblies and
plastics out and cleaned it...

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    JHahn22@aol.c
                    om                   To:     bmw-digest@domain.elided
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    owner-bmw@dig        Subject:     Wet passenger floor on an E-30
                    est.net

                    02/20/2001
                    12:04 AM

Hello Folks,
Lately I've been noticing that the carpet on the passenger side of my 89
325i
is very wet.  It is near the back of the front passenger foot well and has
just recently appeared now that I've been using the A/C from time to time
again.  I also noticed it in November when I was using the a/c some so I
think it may be related to the evaporator.  Although I may have just
forgotten about it and it is somehow related to a leaky sunroof drain
somehow
(we have had some rain lately).  Is this a familiar problem to anybody or
am
I on my own here?

Secondly, an annoying little problem that is too almost to insignificant to

mention . . . the tweeter pods behind my side view mirrors (especially the
passenger side) keep hanging out a bit from the door.  They are retained in

the channel, but don't clip in at the top like they should.  So far I
haven't
been able to figure out what gives, and may just give up and glue it
somehow.
. .any tips?
Thanks in advance,
Jake Hahn
89 325i
87 Alfa Spider

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of pic02995.gif]
- --