Wet passenger floor on an E-30

Hello Folks,
Lately I've been noticing that the carpet on the passenger side of my 89 325i
is very wet.  It is near the back of the front passenger foot well and has
just recently appeared now that I've been using the A/C from time to time
again.  I also noticed it in November when I was using the a/c some so I
think it may be related to the evaporator.  Although I may have just
forgotten about it and it is somehow related to a leaky sunroof drain somehow
(we have had some rain lately).  Is this a familiar problem to anybody or am
I on my own here?

Secondly, an annoying little problem that is too almost to insignificant to
mention . . . the tweeter pods behind my side view mirrors (especially the
passenger side) keep hanging out a bit from the door.  They are retained in
the channel, but don't clip in at the top like they should.  So far I haven't
been able to figure out what gives, and may just give up and glue it somehow.
. .any tips?
Thanks in advance,
Jake Hahn
89 325i