Re: The saddest thing I've ever read....

At 12:21 PM -0800 on 2/19/01, Chicken commanded the electrons to
create a missive titled "The saddest thing I've ever read....":
|I saw the guy selling the '95 M3 Dinan and went to the site to check it out.
|Beautiful car....

I know Bryan, and yes, that M3 is a very nice car indeed.

|"I bought a new convertible (Mazda Miata LS) and since I don't need 2 cars,
|my M3 is now for sale"

Makes perfect sense to me. There's nothing wrong with going from a
very nice GT to a Real Sports Car. (NB: GT and Sports Car are
different categories.)

|It's like trading someone your filet mignon for their McD's hamburger...
|(I'm a master of analogies!!! Hehehee)

Or trading a Concorde for a P-51. It's a different thing. ;)

Every time I get into a Miata after driving the M coupe, I can't
figure out how anything so gutless could be so fast at the track.

Every time I get into the M coupe after driving the Miata, I can't
figure out how anything so small could feel so big and ponderous.

- -Zandr

BMWs: 	'00 740iS, '00 M coupe, '95 540i/6spd
Miatae: 	'90, '90 and '99
- --
Aleksandr Milewski                                              N6MOD
n6mod@domain.elided                           http://www.milewski.org/