The saddest thing I've ever read....

I saw the guy selling the '95 M3 Dinan and went to the site to check it out.
Beautiful car....

But, alas, as the subject says, this is truly the saddest thing I've ever
read.
Quote from the site:
"I bought a new convertible (Mazda Miata LS) and since I don't need 2 cars,
my M3 is now for sale"

Brought a tear to my eye... I can't think of a single reason that this
tragedy should occur. Not insurance, not family, not anything.

It's like trading someone your filet mignon for their McD's hamburger...
(I'm a master of analogies!!! Hehehee)

Weepingly,
Chicken

<sadness>
|====================================================

http://www.grateful.net/m3/

|summary:
|
| - 1995 model year, 38k miles, avus blue exterior, black leather interior
| - lux edition (power seats, sunroof, onboard computer, hi end audio
system)
| - many dinan (mtn view) performance mods
| - asking $26,000.  car needs nothing and is all prepped and ready to go.
| - located in the san francisco bay area.  email me at:
brian100@domain.elided

|- --
|.bryan.
</sadness>