Re: Immediate Help on tires please???

Get some really good tires, all around!!  For outstanding overall
performance at a good price and available in many useful sizes I highly
recommend the Bridgestone RE-71.  I replaced the stock Michelin MXV4's that
came on my wife's 323i with these and they are far better.  She even took
them on a DE event and was quite satisfied.  They're excellent in wet
weather also.  Not snow.

Whatever tire you decide on, I would always check Tire Rack
(www.tirerack.com) for good prices, reasonably objective tire ratings, and
good advice from real humans if you call them.  At least use that info as a
reference.

		-Mike

'87 Carrera coupe (with more radical tires, Bridgestone S-02's)
'98 323i convertible (Bridgestone RE-71)
'91 Toyota Previa (Bridgestone Turanza T)

hmmmm.... all Bridgestones.  Hadn't realized that until now.  Very happy
with them all (much more so than the typical OEM Michelins).