Announcing Richard Nott's BMW Database V6.0

I’m pleased to announce the latest version of Richard Nott’s
BMW Database (V 6.0).  This homepage serves to provide
interesting, entertaining and I hope useful information to all
enthusiasts of the Teutonic Marque.  If you’ve got questions
about BMW’s, or want to kill time surfing the web : )   …
Look here first!.

The database is divided into 5 categories:
1.  Technical Advice (for all BMW’s),
2.  Entertainment (BMW Comedy,  Entertaining Stories,
        Driving Trips/Experiences),
3.  Other Information (Advice, etc),
4.  Engine Power (how to get maximum HP from your engine) and
5.  Screen Savers (just about every one that's ever been released)
  -  All concerning BMW’s and only possible by the gracious
      contributions made by many to the BMW Digests.

The Database was collected mainly over the years 1996-2000.
It is extremely comprehensive and categorised to make it easy to
find what your looking for.  It took approximately 5 years to
build…  When you see it you’ll know why.

So, when you’ve got a problem with your car and you don’t
know how to fix it, ask the guys at the Digest... and then look here:

http://www.gis.nsw.gov.au/staff/rnott/bmw/bmw.html

Thanks,
Richard