Immediate Help on tires please???

Well after almost killing myself this afternoon due to slick rear tires, (Must have done a few too many tire chirps as I just checked em a month ago and they were fine) I need to replace the two rear tires ASAP!  (Like last week maybe <bg>)  I can replace the rear with Yokohama tires like on the front OR Pep Boys has some great prices on Z-Rated Cooper tires.  Anyone with any Cooper Tire experience?  Any words from experience would be
super.  Thanks!  --328iS

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of richardcoker.vcf]