Re: Non-BMW

I think i saw a link for the miata list in the back of an uncle bens
bag.... jk :-)
Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    tsperez@domain.elided
                    .tenet.edu                 To:     bmw-digest@domain.elided
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    owner-bmw@domain.elided        Subject:     Non-BMW

                    02/15/01 01:28 AM

I just bought a '99 Miata.  Is there a listserv, like this one, for the
Miata?

TIA for any leads.

Tomas S. Perez
tsperez@domain.elided
89 535iA, 93 325is, 94 540iA

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of pic24393.gif]
- --