Re: <E34> AT Lever Bezel Removal?

Dan,

If I remember correctly and asuming the '95 is the same as my '92(I had
exactly the same problem when I bought my E34 and was told by the dealer I
had to replace the whole bezel unit! Glad I went back later and spoke to
the parts guy )...

Take of the gear knob, by removing the screw in the back of it (Is it a
torx screw or allen key, I can't remember?), prize off the little plate
with the letters/numbers on it with a little screwdriver and then undo the
two screws underneath it.
You can then ease the bezel out I think and replace the plastic slider bit.

Let me know if you have any problems.
Neil.