RE:looking for a good daily driver

Hey guys/gals:

I currently drive a 2000 323, but now I have to drive 90 miles per
day roundtrip into the Bronx.  If any of you know NYC, the roads
are brutal!  Nonetheless, I am not willing to sacrifice the enjoyment
of the ride to work!  So I find myself looking for any suggestions
for a good BMW daily driver.  I'm looking for dependability and obviously
a low repair rate.  Are the E36s any good?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Scott Brunengraber
Long Island, NY

     Thanks for using VDot.Net's premier Internet Service! Now with web-based email!
     http://www.VDot.Net