Re: bmw-digest V9 #1713

I had a similar accident (in the UK) with my 1986 M535i.  The insurance company
wrote it off and offered me $3500.  I paid for my own assessor and he valued it at
$7500.  The company paid this and refunded the assessor fee!  I bought the remains
back and sold them for $300 profit.  Then bought a 1989 535i sport for the same
money.

So my advice is: get an assessor!.

Barrie K. Davis

Bob McCutcheon wrote