More V8 M3

The folks at Speedvision answered some of my questions about the GT V8 M3
so I thought I would pass it on to the list.  Turns out the car at Daytona
is running a modified 5 ltr. M5 (S62) engine, but that if the car is
eligible for ALMS competition they plan to use the 4 ltr. 540/740 (M62)
engine, (according to an interview with Hans Stuck.)  Looks pretty bad ass,
after about 5 hours Terry Borcheller is leading GT, glad to see BMW ahead
of the 911s.

Ryan