Re:JL BOX

I have an 87' 325is. I am an audiophile. My stereo is incredibly clean and
accurate but still very loud and quite a bit of bass. Im running a BLaupunkt
Toronto deck. This deck is incrediable for good clean audio. I Have
Blaupunkt Overdrive 6.5'' components(tweeter/crossover/woofer) in the front
and rear stock locations. We had to custon fit these becasue there wasnt
enough room. For subs i have A/D/S RS.12's. THese subs are simply amazing.
Im running all of this off 2 a/d/s amps. IF you know anythign about great
clean sounding car audio you know what A/D/S is. The amps really bring
everythign to another level of SQ(sound quality). I also have a 1 fard
monster cap and 4 guage monster wire. I have ported the rear dash and taken
out the spot where the arm rest is. Also i have dynamatted the whole trunk.
Dynamatt is great really helped. Stopped the rattling anf alos raises your
spl levels and i really noticed. My 2 cents. The jl w0's are not very good.
THe W6's are top quality and are incredible. But if audio isnt really your
deal than it doesnt matter. I plan on sellign my whole stereo and buying
MMATS subs and a/d/s speakers with the NAK 45z deck. NOw that is all top of
the line. Has anyone heard of MMATS? Thanks for your time,

Jason
87'325is K&Ncold,SuperSprint,sharked,BilsteinSP/H&Rsp,16''rims w/ 225/40/16
sp9000's, racing dynamics body kit,Plat4,Wires,Strutbar,Swaybars, and still
looking for ways to improve my car.