diagnostic connector pinout for an e46

	The end of warranty on my 1999 e46 is near. Since I've allways maintained
my cars myself, I'm looking for as much of the service info as I can find.
Unfortunately the e46 message boards out there are incredibly shallow and
are absolutely no help with even moderately difficult technical question. So
here I am. Would the members of this list know if the service diagnostic
connector is similar to the previous generations, i.e. pin 7 for service
indicator and pin 19 for the ground, or have BMW changed that? I'm not sure
I want to experiment here...

Thanks,
Philip Alpatov
1987 e30 traded in for