Big 6 compression

I just came back from looking at a 1988 535iS.  Everything looked good:
interior, no rust, it drives great, all records, no leaks, etc.

Here's my question:  I did a compression check and came up with 150, 150,
151 150 149 150   psi front to back.   How does that sound?  Low? High?
I'm not sure.  The current owner says it burns no oil and has
documentation to show that the oil is changed every 3000 miles with
Castrol 20w-50 oil.  The car has 134,000 miles on it.  I've always
thought the uniformity of the readings (no wild swings, especially
between the #5 and #6 cylinders)  is the most important thing, but I'd
like to know if 150 psi is a good reading.

It drives great, stops great (no shimmy)  and everything works except the
right rear door lock.

Anybody got any advice?

Thanks very much

Jim