Re: How can I ......

Manuel,

Open up the compartment for the DME (on the right side firewall, above the
unused battery tray), and look for the drainage holes in the opening.  Make
sure that there is nothing blocking these holes.

Also, park your car on level ground, so the water from a heavy rainstorm
won't have a chance to accumulate in the DME area.  Water enters at the base
of the windshield (vent openings) and drains out via drain holes on either
side of the car.  Parking on an incline may tip the water away from the
drains, allowing it to accumulate.

- -rb