Radar detector comments

Thanks to everyone who provided comments regarding
thier experiences with various detectors.  The
Valentine unit received overwhelming support and
because of that, I will make this purchase (albiet at
$100 more than the Passport).   I also appreciated all
of the information on VA and DC, as I am about to
embark on a Massachusetts to Florida trip - I'll let
you know how it goes.  Does anyone know where/what
states laser is currently used?

Thanks again,

Scott
http://auctions.yahoo.com/