Re: Radartest.com is BS (Was Radar Dectectors)

I'll chip in for the Valentine also.  Check out
ebay...the used V1's are selling at 85%+ of original
value.  The information on direction and number of
bogeys is unbeilivably helpful.  Here's two personal
examples:

1) At dusk an Officer using radar on opposite side
went by and after he was out of sight U-turned through
the median then came up behind me.  Through the
directionals and strength indicators I knew exactly
what he was doing even though I didn't see him again
until he was coming through traffic right behind me.

2) Going down the interstate I passed a car with
another brand of detector clearly visable...going
85-90 when I got a couple of brief Ka flashes so I
slowed down looking for someone running instant on as
the car I passed blew by with his detector showing
green lights.  About 20 seconds later a state trooper
uturned in the median right in front of me and pulled
the guy with the brand x detector over.

It works...I'm thinking of selling mine and upgrading
to the most recent version that has enhanced Ka
capability.