Radartest.com is BS (Was Radar Dectectors)

I sold (and installed) all of this "garbage" for over 9 years. I use the V1 which is
one of 2 brands I CAN'T buy at dealer cost!!!

Radartest.com is NO authority on radar detectors or testing. All they are trying to
do was develop a test with enough false/incorrect information and opinion based
measurements so the Valentine 1 would lose. I wish I had Mike Valentine's response
to this test saved on my harddrive...it's humorous - he caught every one of there
factual errors.

The true is that the Valentine 1 really is the best and few others even rank!!! If
you don't buy a V1 then your either spending more (K40 remote) or wasting your
money.

Gustavo: What you have on your license plate is probably  ONLY a Laser (LIDAR)
jammer and will NOT jam radar. Any pavement assault person like yourself should need
both a V1 and the LIDAR jammer (these are legal), since laser detectors are
useless...but radar detectors are NOT!!!.

Dean Schreier
Dallas, Tx
'01 CLK55 AMG (for sale, V1 not included!!!)
'99 Chevy Silverado Ext-cab LT Z71 (it has it's own V1, too).