Re:Radar Detectors

This isn't a flame but more to correct your mis-statements.  I've lived in
the DC area for over 25 years and you are flat out wrong.  The V1 is
completely capable of providing protection without being annoying.  I've
never gotten a radar ticket with the V1, constant or instant on.  And it
doesn't false alarm as you imply. As far as your jammer, is it jamming radar
or lidar which is completely different.  Lidar, I suspect based upon your
comment about the license plate.  Radar jammers are illegal (Federal
Offense), plus the fact that YOU are setting off other drivers' detectors.
Not to mention with the amount of radiation required to effectively jam is
immense.  I sure hope its well shielded or you will experience weird growths
in the future (cancer).

True radar jammers do exist and are highly illegal.  I have a friend who had
one in his Ferrari, it was damn expensive.  It isn't something you can just
go out an buy.  Plus, blow by a cop running radar, blank his gun and see
what happens.  I'd bet that you end up with much more than a speeding
ticket.

One more thing, why don't you tell us what kind of car you drive so we can
stay the hell away from you on the road.  I don't want to be near anyone
that considers themselves a terrorist, AND QUIT SHOUTING.

t.