FS: 92 525iT Trans filter in package

hello all,
	I have a trans filter for the 4 speed automatic GM type transmission for
a 92 525iT.  It likely fits other 5 series but I am not sure.  I paid
$17.50 but I will take $15 if you will pay the shipping.  I bought it
thinking I would need it when I replaced the fluid with synthetic, but I
only used one filter.
	I also have a brand new tire that will fit the 390mm TRX rims.  It is a
190/65/390.  I will take $65 for the tire if you pay shipping.  It has
never been mounted.  Since it is an odd size (the normal size is
200/60/390) it would make a perfect spare.  Whereas the sidewall of the
normal size is 120mm tall, this one is 123.5mm tall.  The difference,
3.5mm equals 1/7 of an inch.  It will make a great spare.      I put 15
inch rims on my E28 535is so I won't need it.

Thanks

James Boyd
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.