Re: Helo!!!

Kevin,

owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  Bad fuel pump, I have no idea.  Some
 thoughts or suggestions might help me and a mechanic save some time.  Or
 possibly, I could do it myself, I doubt it though.  I'm sure I'd have to
have
 it towed, I don't want to drive it like it is. >>

I'd "guess" a bad fuel pump relay.  Try removing it and watch if there is any
difference...if not, that's likely the problem.  Obvioulsy, you shuld only do
this after exhausting the more obvious possible problems...fuel starvation &
ignition (spark).

Good luck,

John Weese
BMW CCA#76646