Do I have a chance?????

Happy New Year All!

Here is the first one of the year for me.  I have an interesting situation
that I'm hoping some of you police officers or lawyers might be able to help
me with.

Last year in January I recieved a speeding ticket here in Los Angeles.  I
was cited for 91mph in a 65mph by the CHP.  Now the interesting part of this
ticket was that I wasn't going 91 and that the officer didn't tell me
anything about how fast I was going until I read it on the citation before I
signed it.  When I asked him about the citation and what he put down he
simply threw an attitude and said that's how fast I was going.  Anyways back
in around September or October I recieved a call from a CHP investigator.
She told me that this officer that gave me that ticket had recieved so many
complaints about his behavior that an investigation had been opened on him.
She interviewed me about what happened and I haven't heard from her since.

Now my question to you all is what are my options?  Is there any chance for
me to have that ticket removed from my DMV record?  Is there anyway I can
file an appeal?  If I'm not mistaken in a court all you have to to is create
a doubt in the judges mind.  Isn't this investigation enough to doubt the
officers credibility? Is it too late??

Any advice is deeply appreciated!!  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed,m3mlrd
L.A. BMWCCA